Monday 6 September 2010

Box Art



I personally like the ‘All Points Bulletin’ game box art because I think it is quite unique and also the design is very edgy.


The art work is also fairly chaotic which relates to the actual game play. Also the artwork is split in to two different sides with the use of two colours which reflects the good vs bad style of the game.

I feel that the artwork does a good job of selling the game because it suggests that there is a lot of action with images of guns and sports car which relates to a huge gaming market.

As I just discussed the general target market for the game is people interested in action games also it appeals to people interested in MMO games and social games. I think that the artwork definitely hits the target market with many images of guns and sports cars as I mentioned earlier and also a chaotic looking design suggests lots of action.


No comments:

Post a Comment